The aim of CIEA’s research and development is to contribute drug discoveries and basic medical research via
generation of new animal models or establishment of new protocol for pre-clinical experiments. We have performed
translational researches for social implementation. In addition, we have communicated outside researchers to
discuss applications of our research achievements.
Development Research Laboratory
- Provide background data of our mouse pipelines for drug discovery researches
- Preparation of protocol for stable production of humanized immune system-reconstructed mice
- Development of anticancer drug evaluation model system using humanized immune system-reconstructed mice
- Introduction of cutting-edge digital science techniques to our animal behavior experiments
- Conduct collaborative research and development on evaluation of next generation NOG mice
Technology Development Laboratory
Click here for details regarding
"next generation immunodeficient mice"
- Quality control and exchange information of rasH2 mouse and NOG mouse
- Maintenance of Patient Derived Xenograft established by CIEA (CIEA-PDX)
- Development of new experimental techniques for pre-clinical studies
Please feel free to contact us for any questions or for consultation about NOG mice or
next generation NOG mice.