The Testing Center conducts animal experiments at a client’s request in accordance with quality assurance standards and delivers the results as a report.
We have abundant background data of general-purpose strain mice and rats, as well as rasH2 mice, a short-term carcinogenicity study model, NOG mice, a severe immunodeficient model developed in CIEA, and common marmosets, a small non-human primate species.
We offer the optimal test systems in response to requests from clients such as using a combination of MRI and bioimaging.
- Administration of consigned drug efficacy and safety studies in mice and rats
- Administration of consigned drug efficacy screening tests in the tumor-bearing mouse model
(Stock human tumor lines are also available.)
- Administration of consigned tumorigenicity studies of iPS cells, etc., in NOG mice
- Administration of consigned drug efficacy studies in common marmosets (e.g., therapeutic trial in the spinal cord injury model, intracerebral administration study)
- Distribution of "humanized mice＊" and administration of various consigned studies
- Distribution of uniquely-established and maintained human tumor lines (approximately 230 strains)
＊Immunodeficient animals such as NOG mice with engrafted human cells
- Innate Response to Human Cancer Cells with or without IL-2 Receptor Common γ-Chain Function in NOD Background Mice Lacking Adaptive Immunity
Nishime C, Kawai K, Yamamoto T, Katano I, Monnai M, Goda N, Mizushima T, Suemizu H, Nakamura M, Murata M, Suematsu M, Wakui M.
J Immunol. 2015 Aug 15;195(4):1883-90.
- Characterization of in vivo tumorigenicity tests using severe immunedeficient NOD/Shi-scid IL2Rγnull mice for detection of tumorigenic cellular impurities in human cell-processed therapeutic products.
Kusakawa S, Machida K, Yasuda S, Takada N, Kuroda T, Sawada R, Okura H, Tsutsumi H, Kawamata S, Sato Y.
Regenerative Therapy. 2015 Jun:1, 30-37.
- Establishing a laboratory animal model from a transgenic animal: rasH2 mice as a model for carcinogenicity studies in regulatory science.
Urano K, Tamaoki N, Nomura T.
Vet Pathol. 2012 Jan;49(1):16-23.
- In vivo chemotherapeutic profile of human gallbladder small cell carcinoma.
Nishime C, Ohnishi Y, Suemizu H, Tamaoki N, Kusumi T, Sato F, Yamazaki H, Nakamura M, Ueyama Y, Kijima H.
Biomed Res. 2008 Oct;29(5):251-6.
- Gallbladder small cell carcinoma Xenograft established by serial transplantation in nude mice.
Nishime C, Ohnishi Y, Suemizu H, Tamaoki N, Suematsu M, Oida Y, Yamazaki H, Nakamura M, Ueyama Y, Kijima H.
Anticancer Res. 2006 Jan-Feb;26(1A):79-83.